The Holiday begins with your arrival in Sofia on Friday. Our representative will meet you at the airport or the station and take you to the hotel. You’ll have the rest of the day to settle in or take a walk in the city. In the evening we will take you to a traditional Bulgarian restaurant for dinner.
– Meeting at the airport
– Accommodation in Sofia
– Traditional Bulgarian dinner*
On Saturday, right after breakfast we will begin with a tour of Sofia. A guide will take you to the most impressive landmarks of Bulgaria’s capital. Then you will be taken to ? restaurant for lunch. After the meal we will organize a visit to Vrana Palace – where the last Bulgarian king and the communism leaders lived, and take a walk in his garden of over 600 floral species. Or, you could skip the Palace and have a free day to roam Sofia by yourself!
After that you will be taken back to Sofia. You will have the afternoon for yourself to take a walk in or to relax at the hotel. You can dine at the hotel or ask our representative for tips on where to go. Don’t take too long though, because at 22:00 we will meet back at the hotel to start a night gay tour of Sofia’s most renouned gay establishments.
– Day tour of Sofia
– Visit to Vrana Palace*
– Gay night tour
On day 3 (Sunday) we finally have the spring adventures! Right after breakfast we leave for the Extreme sports base on Struma river, where we will have rafting! The melting snows and the rainfalls should have the river flowing at full capacity, without being dangerous, so the thrill is guaranteed. After that we will have lunch and go to Melnik for our next accommodation. After a short time to settle in, we’ll go to nearby thermal baths with an open outside pool with hot mineral water. There’s nothing like relaxing in the hot pool and looking at the stars above!
– Transfer to the rafting base
– Transfer to Melnik and accommodation
– Thermal baths with an open outside pool
Day 4 (Monday) will begin with a tour of Melnik and the Rozhen monastery. We will take you for lunch to a local restaurant with typical Melnik meals. On the way back to Sofia we’ll make a stop at Rila Monastery – the most important cultural and spiritual tourist attraction in Bulgaria.
– Day tour of Melnik & Rozhen
– Visit to Rila Monastery
– Transfer and accommodation in Sofia
On day 5 (Tuesday) the group will be split in two. Those who have convenient flights can leave on the same day after breakfast. We will transfer them to the airport and give them a proper send-off.
Those who wish to extend their vacation can have one extra day at a premium price! They will see The European Capital of Culture for 2019 – Plovdiv, one of oldest cities in the world! Plovdiv is truly a city to behold, gaining more and more popularity with culture tourists in recent years.
– Visit to Plovdiv and another night in Sofia**
– Send-off to the airport (On the same day for group 1 or on Wednesday for group 2**)
* This activity is optional and therefore is not included in the price
** If you choose to visit Plovdiv and spend one more night in Bulgaria, add 50 Euro to the total price. It includes transportation to Plovdiv and back and a local gay guide.
Price: 599 Euro per person (without Plovdiv)
* 649 Euro if you would like to visit Plovdiv too
This is a one-time offer, as the tour will only take place once. There are discounts for groups. If you are 4 people or more travelling together – contact us for a special offer
22 – 26 (27**) April 2016
The price is per person and includes:
• Meeting at the airport/station in Sofia and transportation to the hotel;
• Three nights in Sofia – single room in 3*** hotel;
• Transportation between Sofia, Melnik, Rozhen and the appointed landmarks;
• One night in Melnik, hotel Melnik
• Four buffet breakfasts;
• A guided day tour of Sofia, Melnik, Rozhen, Rila Monastery;
• A night tour of Sofia’s gay bars and gay clubs;
• A visit to thermal baths with an open pool;
• Transportation to the airport/station and send-off.
** If you add 50 Euro for Plovdiv, the price includes the transfer to the city and back, a local guide and one more night + breakfast.
The price doesn’t include:
• Transportation to and from Bulgaria;
• The lunches and dinners;
• The entrance fee for the gay clubs and museums.
• Add 20 Euro for Vrana Palace and 3 Euro for the Thermal baths entrance
For more information Contact Us
Source – Gay Holidays in Bulgaria