Approved here is the list of specialties (professions), which is not allowed to use the labor of persons with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
According to the Decree of the Council of Ministers on April 13, 2012 ? 343, which comes into force on June 24, 2012, adopted a list of specialties (professions), which is not allowed to use the labor of persons with human immunodeficiency virus.
The ban applies to the following 12 specialties:
1. Obstetrics and Gynecology (qualification – the obstetrician-gynecologist).
2. Vascular Surgery (angiosurgery doctor, doctor – a vascular surgeon).
3. Pediatric Surgery (doctor – pediatric surgeon).
4. Heart (cardiac surgeon, doctor).
5. Combustiology (Combustiology physician and surgeon).
6. Neurosurgery (neurosurgeon, doctor).
7. Oncosurgery (oncologist-surgeon).
8. Dental surgery (dentist-surgeon).
9. Thoracic Surgery (doctor – thoracic surgeon).
10. Transplantation (physician-transplant).
11. Surgery (surgeon).
12. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (Doctor – maxillofacial surgeon).
As of April 1, 2012. in the Republic of Belarus registered 13 276 cases of HIV infection. For 3 months in 2012 identified 321 HIV-positive.
(Translated from Russian)
Source – GayBy.net